The Google "blink" trick is a fun Easter egg that allows you to make the word "blink" blink on the search results page. Here's how you can do it:
- Go to Google's search page.
- Type in "blink html" (without the quotes) and hit enter.
- Wait for the search results page to load.
- Once the page has loaded, click on an empty area of the page (i.e., not on any links or buttons).
- Type the word "blink" (without the quotes) into the search bar.
- Hit enter and watch the word "blink" blink on the page!
In 2023 trick was updated such as only Search bar of Google only blink in 2023.
This trick works because "blink" is a deprecated HTML tag that was used to make text blink on a webpage. While it's no longer recommended to use this tag, it's still a fun bit of web history that Google has included as an Easter egg.
Typing ” Blink HTML ” in Google search will Blink all the words “HTML” on search page and search page will look so amazing with that Blinking words.
As we all know about Google Easter Egg now available in the Google search results. You can also do this blink html google trick in search results [blink html] to activate it. Blink HTML ” in Google search will Blink all the words “HTML” on search page and search page will look so amazing with that Blinking words. Askew + html blink in and out of the search results page on Google.